8th graders & parents,
Each year the Athletic Committee awards a $750 scholarship to an 8th grade girl and boy student-athlete who will be attending a Catholic high school and who best exemplify a combination of sportsmanship, teamwork, and academic achievement based on input received from teachers and coaches.
Applications and reference forms can be downloaded below and will also be available in the school office. Completed applications and reference forms are due Friday, April 24th to the school office. (Students turn in the application forms and Teachers/Coaches turn in the reference forms. Each student will need to hand out 4 reference forms for completion).
For questions, please email Patty O’Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and good luck.
Patty O’Connor Athletic Committee
When: April 7 – 11
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY, MARCH 20
A great family event that supports St. Peter’s Athletic Programs!!!
- Play some basketball
- Nightly shoot-out contest (Finals on Friday)
- 8th grade send-off (Friday) – Championship games on Saturday afternoon
- Party/Gathering following Pops’ Championship game at The Well Bar, Grill & Rooftop
POPS PLAY: Tuesday, April 7 – Saturday, April 11
- Entry fee is $60: includes 3 games, T-shirt, and Party Party
- Father-Daughter Shoot-Out: $2 per team (not included in entry fee)
MOMS PLAY: Thursday, April 9 and Saturday, April 11
- Entry fee is $40: includes 2 games, T-shirt (unisex sizes), and Party
- Mother-Son Shoot-Out : $2 per team (not included in entry fee)
NIGHTLY SHOOT-OUT CONTEST: Tuesday, April 7 – Thursday, April 9 w/ Finals on Friday, April 11
SATURDAY PARTY AT THE WELL BAR, GRILL & ROOFTOP
- $10 if not playing on a team; otherwise included in entry fee
- Includes adult beverages, soft drinks, appetizers & the Final Four games
The Parochial League Springs Sports are Track (boys & girls) & Boys Volleyball. Go to the PLKC website at www.plkc.org and click on the Registration link.