Vince Fitzgerald the director of the Kansas City Parochial league and Tim Waris from the Bill Waris Blue Jays Basketball Club would like to invite your son or daughter to our camp this summer at Bishop O’Hara High School. We will serve the kids pizza on Thursday and everyone will receive a camp T-shirt.
Our camp teaches young players the basic fundamentals of basketball.Correct Shooting, ball handling, and passing will be taught to get the new generation off to a good start. Campers will be put through a series of fundamental skill stations.
Please register at billwarisbluejays.com and click on camps/register to reserve your spot today.
- Where: Bishop O’Hara High School
- When: July 7th-10th
- Grades 2nd-4th grade 9am-11am
- Grades 5th-8th grade 11am-1pm
- Thursday only. Games will be played.
- Pizza/soda provided.
- 50 Camper limit for each session.
- Cost is $60.00 per camper.
St. Peter’s Athletic Committee…Join Our Team!!
What is it?
A group of St. Peter’s parents and/or parishioners who volunteer their time and talent to serve in
a ministry that supports the students of St. Peter’s in athletic endeavors.
How many new AC members are needed?
The Athletic Committee would like to recruit up to 8 new members for the 2014-15 school year.
How long would I serve on the Committee?
Volunteers on the Athletic Committee serve a 3-year term.
What does being an AC member involve?
- Meet once a month to discuss upcoming sporting events, fundraisers, and sports programs that benefit the kids of St. Peter’s.
- Help coordinate and organize sports teams throughout the school year.
- Help supervise the gym as a gym captain. This involves management of the concession stand, gate, and gym during sporting activities (8 to 10 gym captain shifts required throughout the year).
When would I start?
- New members are encouraged to apply any time between now and the end of April.
- All new members will be invited to attend our last committee meeting in May.
What are some of the sporting events the Athletic Committee coordinates?
- Girls’ 3rd – 8th grade volleyball
- Boys’ 5th – 8th grade tackle football
- Girls’ and Boys’ 4th – 8th grade basketball
- Girls’ and Boys’ 4th – 8th track and field
- Lillis Basketball Tournament
- Moms’ Volleyball Tournament
- Moms’ and Pops’ Basketball Tournament
If you would like further information about being a member of the St. Peter’s Athletic Committee,
please contact Katie Roder (firstname.lastname@example.org), current Athletic Director, or a current AC
The Athletic Committee
2013-14 Athletic Committee Members
Andy Loehr, Ann Powell, Annette Campbell, Brad McCormack, Brian Neely, Emily Brewster,
Jane Mosley, Jim Harrington, Joe Kauten, John Rudis, Mark Kuhls, Mark Lowe, Mike Hunter,
Patty O’Connor, Phil Lombardi, Rita Hoop, Ron Murphy, Sharon Kennedy, Steve Biritz, Tricia
McGhie and Katie Roder.